What's In the Bag?

Here's how it works, people:
The more that people donate, the more I put into the Jordana Paige bag. I mentioned a lovely assortment of notions that I recently got for it, and then today I have found a cool knitting book and some delectable skeins to add to the enticement value. Here's a pic as it looks right now:
There are two skeins of maroon/rust Peace Fleece, two skeins of SWTC Oasis in variegated baby shades, a skein of Tahki Bunny in a kiwi green (ridiculously soft), and two skeins of a cool navy yarn from New Zealand called "Magic Garden" made of wool and acrylic, with a feel like cotton/rayon.

You will also see the little Knitting Answer Book, as well as a jar of Knit Wash and the other notions I mentioned earlier.

Do the women of Interim House need yarn?

YES!

Do you have extra yarn in your stash to donate?

YES!

Would you perhaps win this prize package by donating and having your name entered into my drawing?

YES!

When you have shipped your donations to Interim House,

Kathy Duffy, Social Worker
Interim House Inc.
333 W. Upsal St.
Philadelphia PA 19119

will you send me an email to let me know you did, so I can add your name to the hat?

Do ducks have feathers?? YES!

And . . . do you know my email address?

YES! It's above, on the right side of the blog page at the top.

Seems like we have this all sorted out, so it's time to get to it! ~Stacie

No comments: